Re: Can't get action | to work

2006-03-29 02:42:16
fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org schreef:
Dallman Ross:

Another thing: this whole section is going to "spamtest", so why
not set MAILDIR to spamtest for this part and leave all those
directory- name prefixes off the recipes in this region?  Then you
can reset MAILDIR later in your rcfile.

For some reason, when I first set up the sandbox, I couldn't get that
to work properly.  I *do* have

   LOGFILE=$HOME/spamtest/spamtest.log
   DEFAULT=$HOME/spamtest/

That $DEFAULT means that you want a cur/, new/, tmp/ created here, for
maildir-type delivery. Procmail will create those subdirectories if they
don't exist yet.

I would change it to:

     MAILDIR = "$HOME/spamtest"   # no slash at end
     LOGFILE = "$MAILDIR/spamtest.log"
     DEFAULT = "$MAILDIR/"        # slash at end

--
Groet, Ruud