if [SPAM] is in subject then redirect to $HOME/mail/Junk

2006-05-14 22:04:52
Hi there,

i've been trying to get this rule working for a while now but I just can't
seam to get it.

Although spam assassin puts everything it conisders to be junk in the junk
mail folder, some things still gets past SA but are marked by bit defender
as spam by adding [SPAM] in the subject line, so i'm trying to get a rule
that says if [SPAM] is in the subject line then put it in $HOME/mail/Junk.

But I just can't get it working, here is my ~/.procmailrc file can you
tell me what i'm doing wrong?

LOGFILE="$HOME/procmail.log"

DROPPRIVS=yes

:0: