Re: procmail, Help!

2006-05-28 04:43:34

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Efren Bravo wrote:

Hi,

These are my system configurations (freeBSD6):

I had the /var/mail path to store mails but the capacity was too small and
I changed it to /usr/zmail. There was no way that sendmail accepted the
new path and the final solution was to make a link from /var/mail to
/usr/zmail and at last it worked well.

The current store format is mbox. The next goal is to store the mails into
separate files like MDaemon does. For that reason I installed procmail and
added these lines to sendmail.mc:

FEATURE(`local_procmail')
MAILER(local)
MAILER(smtp)
MAILER(procmail)

and I created the file /usr/local/etc/procmailrc with the lines:
[...]
The problem is that the procmail is ignored and the mail is stored in the
old way. What do I miss?

Thanks...

ln -s /usr/local/etc/procmailrc /etc/procmailrc

Bye,
  Udi