Re: How to filter multiple image attachments?

2006-06-19 15:17:50
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Michael Bluejay wrote:

MB> I'm trying to figure out how to filter spam where the message is
MB> nothing but a bunch of image attachments.  I haven't figured out a
MB> way to filter spam that's just a single image, but when it's a jigsaw
MB> of several images I figure I can check to see if the messages
MB> contains multiple images.  But I don't know a regexp that will do
MB> that.  I couldn't find syntax for matching something, say, 10 or more
MB> times.  I think the following works in Perl but it didn't seem to
MB> work in Procmail:
MB>
MB>     :0 B
MB>     * (_NextPart.+){10,}
MB>     !filterbox(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

Scoring should be able to find 10 or more instances of "nextpart"

:0 B
* -9^0
* 1^1 nextpart
action goes here

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )