Re: How to Reply to All?

2006-06-22 15:48:53
Dallman Ross wrote:
On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:00:38PM -0700, Don Russell wrote:

I'm trying to modify a small recipe to reply to all, instead of
only the sender.

The formail -r flag does the trick to reply to the sender, but
excludes anybody on the To: or Cc: lists and so on. I don't see
any modifier, or additional flag to "reply to all" but thought I
could fake it like this...

:0 h
REPLYCC =| formail -tcx "To:" -tcx "Cc:"

Well, that line doesn't work.

The problem is, that syntax doesn't work with a space between
the var and the equals sign.
[snip]

DOH! I'm just not used to white space being significant like that....
THANK YOU.... :-)

I've run into that before... but it slipped my mind.... I spent "way too
many" hours on this problem.... and you solved it in a minute. :-) ( we
call it "ex-per-ience" :-) )

Well, I just tested it and it works great.... missing a comma of
course.... but at least it's doing what I EXPECT now. :-)

woo-hoo :-)

Don