Re: procmail multi-line-match in header problem

2006-06-23 15:09:45

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Don Russell wrote:

Justin Piszcz wrote:

[snip]

Justin... you sent e-mail to me privately, but my reply to you was
bounced back to me with permanent errors.

Refer to Dallman's reply to your original posting too.... the problem is
not the multi-line issue... procmail properly unfolds headers when
checking them in condition lines.

There is something else incorrect in your condition statements if it is
not filtering the way you expect.

Don

Gotcha, thanks.