Error message for one user

2006-06-24 15:21:12
I am running Procmail on a FreeBSD 6.1 STABLE machine. I have not yet
really gotten around to configuring it. In my sendmail configuration (mc)
file, I have the following:

FEATURE(`local_procmail')

The configuration file, what there is of it, is
'/usr/local/etc/procmailrc' and consists of this:

SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin
VERBOSE=yes
PMDIR=/usr/home/ges/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/pm.log
DEFAULT=/var/mail/$LOGNAME

I have twenty (20) email accounts (users) on this computer. Only one of
them produces the following error message:

Jun 24 17:14:04 seibercom procmail[7813]: default rcfile is not an
absolute path for uid "1002"

User 'admin' is uid 1002. I have no idea why only this one account is
causing a problem. I was thinking of removing it and then re-adding the
account, but then I would have to rebuild the home directory, etc. and I
would rather not go that route. I might add, that mail is delivered to the
account in spite of the error message.

Could anyone enlighten me as to what is happening here?

Ciao!

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard(_at_)seibercom(_dot_)net

If you don't say anything, you won't be called on to repeat it.

        Calvin Coolidge