Auto CC

2006-07-07 15:32:47
Hi procmailers!

            Im trying to create a AUTO CC PROCESS using procmail in a group
of some members.

            This is my group, called ?formula-1?

                        User1: Montoya

                        User2: Schumacher

                        User3: Barrichello

            When one of members receive a e-mail this message need to be
replicated to another members.

            Eg:

            When Montoya receives a external mail, Procmail auto replicate
this email to Schumacher and Barrichello.

            When this replicated mail comes to Schumacher or Barrichello
maildir, no new autoreplications are generated because I insert a X-LOOP on
header. ;-)

            But, this is my problem :

                        When I sent a message to both MONTOYA AND SHUMACHER,
mister Barrichello receives a double copy ( 1 from montoya, 1 from
schumacher )

            My question:

                        There is any way to prevent this? ( not using
formail ?D, please... )

                        AND

                        There is any way to extract TO and CC headers from
e-mail?

                        I used formail to extract this, but the output is:

                        ?Michael Schumacher? <schumy(_at_)ltda(_dot_)com> ,
?Juan-Pablo
Montoya? <montoya(_at_)ltda(_dot_)com>

                        This output doesn´t help... if the output is only
?schumy(_at_)ltda(_dot_)com montoya(_at_)ltda(_dot_)com? will be
moooooooooooore cool for me ...

            Any ideas to prevent this duplication?

10x

Domingo