Re: Auto CC

2006-07-07 21:25:21
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Domingo Antonio wrote:

}             Im trying to create a AUTO CC PROCESS using procmail in a group
} of some members.
}
}             This is my group, called “formula-1”
}
}                         User1: Montoya
}                         User2: Schumacher
}                         User3: Barrichello
}
}             When one of members receive a e-mail this message need to be
} replicated to another members.

Personally, I don't think Juan Pablo would like it if he knew Michael was
reading his e.mail. :)

But to answer your question, check out:

http://laku19.adsl.netsonic.fi/%7Eera/procmail/mini-faq.html#cc-many

/vjl/