Re: Pointer to recipe or program to recognize vacation auto-replies

2006-07-12 15:45:25
On Jul 12, 2006, at 10:26 AM, mark david mcCreary wrote:

I've searched this mailing list's archives and also Krugle -
http://www.krugle.com/ for Perl programs, but the large
amount of code talking about how to build a vacation program
drowns out any anti-vacation code that might be out there.

I'd suggest starting from RFC 3834 and working backwards.

        <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3834.txt>

Not that this will help, mind you, what with Entour-outrage and
company doing their own thing, but...
It's a start.

Aloha mai Nai`a!
--