Re: Procmail vs perl script syntax

2006-08-15 07:42:35
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 03:21:58PM +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

Dallman Ross schreef:

once vsnag has run, it contains a var
called $H_BTM_HOST that has what vsnag thinks is the bottommost host
in the Received chain.

For a long time, the most interesting IP-nr is the one of the outside
host that did the SMTP-thing with one of your provider's mxhosts.
Older Received header fields were often sender-local or even fake.

Sure.  So do a test that looks for that.

I have such stuff in my current private rcfiles.  It does various
cross-checks and takes a different IP address as needed sometimes.

Dallman