Re: Procmail and LDAP problem

2006-08-23 09:27:35
On 23 Aug 2006, at 10:05 , Alejandro Cabrera Obed wrote:
I have installed Postfix+LDAP+Courier+Procmail...I have virtual
domains
with virtual users, and when I set the /etc/procmailrc file with the
correspnding HOME for the virtual users (HOME="/var/vmail/`ldapsearch
......`"), the mails don't go where I defined in the procmail rules.

As far as I know, procmail effectively does not work with virtual users.

--
"I used to hate the sun, because it'd shone on everything I'd done.
Made me feel that all that I had done was overfill the ashtray of my