Re: Procmail and LDAP problem

2006-08-24 10:41:30
Google Kreme a écrit :

On 23 Aug 2006, at 10:05 , Alejandro Cabrera Obed wrote:

I have installed Postfix+LDAP+Courier+Procmail...I have virtual
domains
with virtual users, and when I set the /etc/procmailrc file with the
correspnding HOME for the virtual users (HOME="/var/vmail/`ldapsearch
......`"), the mails don't go where I defined in the procmail rules.

As far as I know, procmail effectively does not work with virtual users.

Hi to all,

To let procmail work with virtual users and sendmail,
if user1, user2, user3 are virtual users, and vmail the real UNIX user,
you must create a file named virtusertable containing:
user1(_at_)one(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com   vmail+%1
user2(_at_)one(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com   vmail+%1
user3(_at_)one(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com   vmail+%1

So the MTA transmit the message to procmail with such a recipient address:
vmail+user1(_at_)one(_dot_)domain(_dot_)com
Then in the file .procmailrc of user vmail, you can extract the name
of the virtual user, and subsequently redirect the message to
the right folder.

Perhaps it works similarly with postfix . . .

Lucien