Program privileges

2006-08-25 14:11:24
Hello.

I´m using procmail recipes in $HOME dir. When i call a program from the
recipe, I receive a message like this in my log archive:

"Program mode requires special privileges, e.g., root or TrustedUser."

And the action required in the recipe is ignored.

Like example of the problem, I'm using the following recipe (typicall
vacation):

:0 c
* ^(To|cc)(_dot_)*some(_dot_)user(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
|/usr/bin/vacation -j some.user

I want to know what I need to configure to permit the use of programs im
my recipes.

I´m using CentOS 4.3, sendmail 8.13 and procmail 3.22.

Thanks.