STrip all lines AFTER the matching line.

2006-10-05 12:16:01
Yeah, it's a noter ptruncate rule, but this one with a twist.

I have to include all lines up to and including a certain string, but
drop ALL lines AFTER that line.

This filter is intended to process bounce messages, and truncate the
message as MUCH as possible and stll have all the information needed in
it to remove the e-mail address from the database.  Because the messages
are 100k+ we ca'n't just store the messeges, we need ot truccate them,
and sucessfully grab the original headers of the message before it
bouncded.  the simplest algorithm is to search on the line that contains
the mailers unique X-Header, but i can't figure out how to do this.