Re: "Error while writing to:" but I can't find cause

2006-10-08 14:31:08
On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 04:24:07PM -0400, Ofer Inbar wrote:

I recently installed procmail 3.22 on a Solaris 8 mail server
running postfix, and configured it to be the local delivery
agent. [. . .]

But when I moved one mail folder from the old server to the new
server, procmail stopped being able to deliver any new messages
to this folder:

  procmail: Error while writing to "FolderFile"
  procmail: Truncated file to former size

Postfix sets itself up with a default filesize quote of, I
believe it is, 50MB.  Find the quota in your postfix setup
and turn it off.

dman