convert a HTML multipart message to a plain Text formated Message

2006-10-14 04:24:57
Hi

for a  mail account i would like to have all messages as  plain TEXT ,
so i need to stript out or to convert the HTML  part of  the incomming mail.

I found a Perl script  "mime_strip.html_bodies.pl"  which i use as a filter

:0 fw
|$HOME/perlscript/mime_strip.html_bodies.pl

on some mails it is working on others it is not.

I guess the reason for that is that the perl script is made for Mozilla
or Microsoft Client made email and not the crap some Spammers
are putting together

does anybody knows a script or tool  i can call from procmail
who will alllways do the job.

Matthias