Re: Unexpected EOL

2006-10-17 05:45:52

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Steve A wrote:

Every day I get a couple of lines in the procmail log when a recipe
comes across a single-quote in a recipient address.

     Unexpected EOL

I don't necessarily need to find a way to accomodate these, I'm just as
happy dropping the message if the recipient address contains this
character.  How can I do this without Procmail erroring?

        Check if you have extra '^M' (Control+M) in the script.  It
        hapened when you write the file on MS and move it to unix or
        linux.  If you did it or not, you can try to fix it by the
        command dos2unix(1) which iron out the text.

Bye,
  Udi