re: yet another procmail recipe

2006-10-30 15:07:57
Not sure if this is a qmail or procmail question as I am pretty new to both.

I would like to DROP all mails that are NOT sending to "mydomain.com".
Originally our /etc/tcp.smtp on the qmail server was set as a "REALYCLIENT"
for a particular internal ip. I remove "RELAYCLINT" part and it is no longer
allow any mails relay to this host. But the host that sends out e-mails got
a bunch of reject messages. I would like to change the behavior a bit so
that the mails just gets dropped instead of bouncing the messages back?

appreciate your input and time!
Kanda