Re: Storing attachments using procmail

2006-11-29 11:58:32
On 29-Nov-2006, at 08:24, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
I am trying to make procmail store in a given directory all binary
attachments with given extensions in incoming mail. Let's say all .doc
and .pdf files.

First off, you should reject incoming email with .doc extensions as
these are too often virus loads.

That said, you will need a demime package (demimer is one, but don't
consider that a recommendation as I don't use one myself)

--
You know, in a world in which Bush and Blair can be nominated for the
Nobel Peace Prize, "for having dared to take the necessary decision