Re: Storing attachments using procmail

2006-11-29 10:33:26
At 16:24 2006-11-29 +0100, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
I am trying to make procmail store in a given directory all binary
attachments with given extensions in incoming mail. Let's say all .doc
and .pdf files.

Start reading the manpages for 'mimedecode' and the like.

Procmail itself won't do the file extraction - but you can use it to invoke
an external processor on the messages.