Re: Procmail - Sendmail - SpamAssassin - Webmin - problemsgettingthem to work smoothly

2006-12-01 01:39:15
At 04:19 2006-12-01 +0000, CosmicPerl.com Support wrote:
Hi,
  I cut down my procmailrc file so that it wasn't such a big post. FYI here
is my complete procmailrc and sendmail m4.

Procmailrc:- (I've got rid of comment lines)

DROPPRIVS=yes
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail
VERBOSE=yes
LOGABSTRACT=all
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log

What's the ownership and permissions of the logfile?  You realize that if
you drop privleges, and the logfile can't be written to by joe blow user
(because say, it's not world writeable), you won't see any of the log
events other than for root...

I seem to recall already suggesting that you move the dropprivs to AFTER
you've done your spam filtering.

Sendmail m4 (i've got rid of all the dnl lines to make it smaller.)

This isn't a sendmail (or other MTA) support list.  Try news:comp.mail.sendmail