Re: Procmail - Sendmail - SpamAssassin - Webmin - problemsgettingthemto work smoothly

2006-12-07 09:35:04
Hi,
  Thank you. I now have a much better understanding of what's going on. I've
made changes and now I'm attempting to complete the final part I want by
making individual probably-spam mailboxs for each virtual server.
:0:

Although this is giving each mail user a probably-spam box rather than each
virtual server. Although this might work just as well. The question is how
would the user actually download the probably spam if they so choosed?

Or I've updated my Webmin/Virtualmin configuration so that usernames are now
put out as the email address. I.e. mailbox for
probably-spam(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
would be /var/spool/mail/probably-spam(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
Given this would it be possible to pickup the domain.com part from each mail
user and if the mail is marked as spam direct it to
/var/spool/mail/probably-spam(_at_)domain(_dot_)com rather than
/var/spool/mail/whatever(_at_)domain(_dot_)com? If so how is it done?

Thanks

Lyle