Re: Spam filter for detecting same name in From and Subject headers

2007-01-06 06:37:52
On 5-Jan-2007, at 20:25, Jim Witte wrote:
   How would I write a filter that would filter out messages where
part of the From field matches the beginning of the Subject field?
I've noticed a huge amount of spam in the following form:

I think Sean posted a recipe to deal with these within the last month.

--
I said pretend you've got no money, she just laughed and said, 'Eh,
you're so funny.' I said, 'Yeah? Well I can't see anyone else smiling