RE: Spam filter for detecting same name in From and Subject headers

2007-01-30 10:17:27
At 00:09 2007-01-31 +0800, DR. Lee - NS1 wrote:
  * $ ^From:[  ]*["]$MATCH ()

I used the example as a way to understand the procmail receipt.
What the () at the end of "^From" for? I seem can not find an
explanation from the manual?

There's a space following $MATCH, that's just a way to ensure it's visible
to human readers.  One could have used a [ ] right after $MATCH instead.