Re: Procmail & Spamassasin(Spam in IMAP Folder)

2007-01-26 01:19:38
Fabio Duo a écrit :

Hi,

Since 3 days I try to setup a new Mail Configuration. The only thing
that doesn’t work right now is, that I want to move SPAM Mails to
special IMAP Folder. And don’t see why, I tried any possible
configuration setting provided by Maillists and HowTos.

Incoming Mails are not scanned by spamassasin anymore. I hope somebody
sees my terrible configuration error.

Setup:

- Debian Woody

- Confixx

- Spamassasin

- Courier (IMAP)

- Postfix

My Procmailrc :

….

:0fw

* < 256000

| spamassassin

:0

$MAILDIR/.SPAM/

#almost-certainly-spam

:0

* ^^rom[ ]

{

LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

:0 fhw

| sed -e '1s/^/F/'

Main.cf:

…..

mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION"
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/ MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir

……

Confixx Spamassasin.inc:

# SpamAssassin config file for version 3.x

# How many hits before a message is considered spam.

required_score 5.0

# Whether to change the subject of suspected spam

rewrite_header subject *****SPAM*****

# Encapsulate spam in an attachment

report_safe 1

# Add report into headers

add_header spam Report _REPORT_

# Enable the Bayes system

use_bayes 1

# Enable Bayes auto-learning

bayes_auto_learn 1

# Enable or disable network checks

skip_rbl_checks 0

use_razor2 1

use_dcc 1

use_pyzor 1

# Mail using languages used in these country codes will not be marked

# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.

ok_languages all

# Mail using locales used in these country codes will not be marked

# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.

ok_locales all

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards

Fabio Duo

Hello,

Have you tried to delete the line "* < 256000" ?
This is the default behavior of spamassassin

--
Lucien GENTIS
IUFM de Lorraine

Tél. 03 83 17 68 41
Email : lucien(_dot_)gentis(_at_)lorraine(_dot_)iufm(_dot_)fr