Procmail & Spamassasin(Spam in IMAP Folder)

2007-01-25 09:58:00
Hi,

Since 3 days I try to setup a new Mail Configuration.  The only thing that
doesn't work right now is, that I want to move SPAM Mails to special IMAP
Folder.  And don't see why, I tried any possible configuration setting
provided by Maillists and HowTos.

Incoming Mails are not scanned by spamassasin anymore.  I hope somebody sees
my terrible configuration error.

Setup:

-          Debian Woody

-          Confixx

-          Spamassasin

-          Courier (IMAP)

-          Postfix

My Procmailrc :

..

:0fw

* < 256000

| spamassassin

:0

$MAILDIR/.SPAM/

#almost-certainly-spam

:0

* ^^rom[ ]

{

  LOG="*** Dropped F off From_ header! Fixing up. "

  :0 fhw

  | sed -e '1s/^/F/'

Main.cf:

mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -a "$EXTENSION" DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir

..

Confixx Spamassasin.inc:

# SpamAssassin config file for version 3.x

# How many hits before a message is considered spam.

required_score           5.0

# Whether to change the subject of suspected spam

rewrite_header subject  *****SPAM*****

# Encapsulate spam in an attachment

report_safe             1

# Add report into headers

add_header spam Report _REPORT_

# Enable the Bayes system

use_bayes               1

# Enable Bayes auto-learning

bayes_auto_learn              1

# Enable or disable network checks

skip_rbl_checks         0

use_razor2              1

use_dcc                 1

use_pyzor               1

# Mail using languages used in these country codes will not be marked

# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.

ok_languages            all

# Mail using locales used in these country codes will not be marked

# as being possibly spam in a foreign language.

ok_locales              all

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards

Fabio Duo