Re: best way to edit a file from a procmail recipe

2007-03-03 23:09:36
A new low: replying to myself replying to myself.

On  4 Mar, To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE wrote:
I wrote:

   :0 hi

That should have been:

   :0 fbi

I quit. I misread that and thought the 'hi' was on the first recipe to
test the existence of Perl. It was fine as is. (I'm sure you'd figure
that out, but just in case anyone else is watching.)

Good night. ;-)

Don Hammond

--
Email address in From: header is valid  * but only for a couple of days *
This is my reluctant response to spammers' unrelenting address harvesting