Virtual e-mail users

2007-03-20 19:33:02
Thanks everyone who gave me hints for using a .procmailrc for virtual users
at a hosted site. To close the loop, what I finally had to do is create a
forwarding rule using the hosting site's GUI. It followed the .forward
format and sent everything to a perl script. The actual command looked like
this:

"|perl /home/path/update.pl"

Once I had absolute paths in the script, everything worked as I expected.

Thanks again,

Giff

Giff Hammar / K1GAH
PHOENIX / USA-51515