Re: Formail uses "localhost"

2007-03-20 18:49:43
On 3/20/07, Jim Syler <Calion(_at_)mac(_dot_)com> wrote:
 I have no idea where Formail pulls its host
information from. What if it hasn't changed there, wherever that is?

Take a look at your /etc/hosts file.  If it does not have a line
somewhere in it that has your host name and IP address, add such a
line.

I don't know for certain that's the right answer on MacOSX, because
I've never run procmail on a Mac.  My next guess would be to poke
around in the system settings application.