Formail uses "localhost"

2007-03-17 18:29:33
When I send an email to formail using

| formail -a Resent-Message-ID:

it inserts a line like this:

I presume this is bad. I'm using Postfix as an email server on Mac OS X. Postfix recognizes my proper domain name (I set it in the Postfix settings), but Procmail obviously does not. How do I tell Procmail/Formail what the domain name it sets should be?

Thanks,

Jim

--
"Still one thing more, fellow-citizens-—a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, . . ."
--Thomas Jefferson

Jim's Web Portal: http://homepage.mac.com/calion/