Re: Formail uses "localhost"

2007-03-20 13:58:06
On Mar 20, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Dallman Ross wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:50:18AM -0500, Jim Syler wrote:

it inserts a line like this:

I presume this is bad. I'm using Postfix as an email server on Mac
OS X. Postfix recognizes my proper domain name (I set it in the
Postfix settings), but Procmail obviously does not. How do I tell
Procmail/Formail what the domain name it sets should be?

Recompile your binary?

...I suppose I could, but  I have no idea where Formail pulls its host
information from. What if it hasn't changed there, wherever that is?
Then recompiling would not help.

Sorry, I'm very new to UNIX; any help would be...helpful.

Thanks,

Jim

--
"They came for the homosexuals, and I did nothing; for I am a
heterosexual.