Re: One-Word-Spam on nearly all Mailinglists

2007-04-29 14:51:15
On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 10:47:54PM +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:
Well, okay, but this all seems rather silly to me.  The goal
is to see if there's more than one word in the body.  I'd
do it something like this:

 #-------------------------

 SPACE = ' '
 TAB   = '    '
 WS    = $SPACE$TAB

 :0 B
 * $ [^$WS][$WS]+[^$WS]
 .ATTENTION.FLT_oneword/

 #-------------------------

I have it backwards, of course.  If it passes
this condition, it's not just one word.  I left
out the "not" bang, in other words.

I didn't bother to add line breaks, because if
a message is just one word (or none) per line
over more than one lines and then ends, it's also
highly suspect.

  :0 B
  .ATTENTION.FLT_oneword/

Dallman