Re: One-Word-Spam on nearly all Mailinglists

2007-04-30 00:11:31

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Dallman Ross wrote:

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 08:13:45PM +0300, Udi Mottelo wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Michelle Konzack wrote:

[...]
    you can count the words inside the procmail:
:0 b
* -2^0
* 1^1 ()\>+
{
CW=$=
     :0
     * CW ?? ^^[1]^^
     .ATTENTION.FLT_oneword/
}

Well, okay, but this all seems rather silly to me.  The goal

        It's a dilemma:  Answer directly to the questioner or give
        something more general to open the mind and reminder some
        options with others.  In this example I used the score that
        Michelle used because of using score can be more flexible,
        count and set the number of the words.  Anyway, it is good
        to see as much examples and opinions.  Well, in my case -
        one should take care because of my typo, the old members in
        the list have already known it :-)

is to see if there's more than one word in the body.  I'd
do it something like this:

#-------------------------

SPACE = ' '
TAB   = '     '
WS    = $SPACE$TAB

:0 B
.ATTENTION.FLT_oneword/

And by the way, Udi, I think your b-flag is wrong there.
I believe you want B.

        Yes thanks.

Bye,
  Udi