Messages being bounced

2007-06-26 10:57:22
I set up a postfix system yesterday using procmail and spamassassin.  I now
have a number of people telling me that their emails are bouncing.  They send
them again and they appear to be fine.  Here are some of the error messages
that I have seen on their emails.

 can't create user output file. Command output: procmail: Error while
    writing to "/var/mail/testuser"

cannot access mailbox /var/spool/mail/testuser for user
testuser. error
    writing message: File too large

/etc/procmailrc
#Spamassassin
:0fw
* < 300000
|/usr/bin/spamc -f -u mail

Could this be because I am using fetchmail to pull them down from another
server and it's pulling/pushing to fast?