Cyrus imap with users own procmailrc

2007-06-26 09:40:51
Hi,

I have a fedora core 6 server up and running with postfix, cyrus-
imapd and procmail.
The procmail in working with the global script but when I try to use
the users own procmail script, it's not working, the procmail script
is nerver running.

more /etc/procmailrc
:0BH:
* XTEST
! micke(_at_)testtesttest(_dot_)se

###
#
# Master Procmail Recipe for Postfix > Procmail > Cyrus
#
###
DELIVERTO="/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver"
USERINBOX="$DELIVERTO -e -a $USER -m user/$USER"

#
# OPTIONAL: Include users' own .procmail recipe files
#
INCLUDERC=/home/users/$USER/.procmailrc
#

# Last but not least, deliver mail that falls through to the userâs
INBOX
#
:0 w