Re: Cyrus imap with users own procmailrc

2007-06-26 10:37:08
* Michael Jonsson <micke(_at_)datalanna(_dot_)se> [06-26-07 12:50]:
Hi,

I have a fedora core 6 server up and running with postfix, cyrus-
imapd and procmail.
The procmail in working with the global script but when I try to use
the users own procmail script, it's not working, the procmail script
is nerver running.

more /etc/procmailrc
:0BH:
* XTEST
! micke(_at_)testtesttest(_dot_)se

###
#
# Master Procmail Recipe for Postfix > Procmail > Cyrus
#
###
DELIVERTO="/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/deliver"
USERINBOX="$DELIVERTO -e -a $USER -m user/$USER"

#
# OPTIONAL: Include users' own .procmail recipe files
#
INCLUDERC=/home/users/$USER/.procmailrc
#

# Last but not least, deliver mail that falls through to the userâs
INBOX
#
:0 w
| $USERINBOX

Partial quote from 'man procmailrc':

       DROPPRIVS   If  set  to  yes'  procmail  will drop all
                   privileges it might have had (suid or sgid). This
                   is only useful if you want to guarantee that the
                   bottom half of the /etc/procmailrc file is executed
                   on behalf of the recipient.