Re: Help needed testing antispam tool with procmail

2007-07-18 13:22:10
Hello,

Here's the recipe I came up with:

:0 fW
| /usr/exim/DynaStop 127.0.0.1 stdin
Spam

Here what I want to achieve:
1. Run DynaStop (the IP addresses is picked up from the message)
2. If the message is considered dynamic IP spam (codes 1-3), send it to the
Spam folder.

DynaStop returns error codes based upon each type of spam, so I want to
ignore the return code, but still wait for it.

Does my recipe look like it will do what I want it to?  Unfortunately I can
not test it outright as I do not have a secondary system to test on and I
have to minimize any down time.

Thank you in advance.

 ---

DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/