Help needed testing antispam tool with procmail

2007-07-16 14:26:38
Hello,

I have writtent some antispam software called DynaStop.  After reading the
documentation (still overwhelmed by it), I have figured out that it will run
my software.  Unfortunately, thats about as far as I progressed.

DynaStop is IP based.  The IP address is usually collected at the SMTP
level.  Is there a way to get the IP address from the Received from line of
the message for passing to an external process or would this need to be done
by the external process?

Any help on this is gratfully appreciated.

 ---

DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/