Procmail Documentation

2007-07-19 12:17:06
Where can I find a Procmail primer? I find http://www.procmail.org/
useless, because the information is not organized in a useful way. I
want to see the most important information FIRST, and not be
overwhelmed by esoteric tricks that I will never need and wouldn't use
even if I knew them (because esoteric code only makes things
user-unfriendly).

Mike Vandeman
925-866-2325
MTSS-HP West (HPUX System Administration)
If it's urgent, use Q or page me (mv2371) with Webnotify
(http://ebiz.sbc.com/webnotify/index.cfm).
If I'm unavailable, use:
http://unixsss.sbc.com/oncall/EUSS_SUPPORT.htm
For non-emergency HP UNIX support requests please open an RM ticket
online at:
http://euss.sbc.com or send an email to: "EUSS REQUESTS"

Please don't hold a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!