Re: Maintain a "carbon copy" for certain threads in mailing lists

2007-07-19 12:04:47
* Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bofh(_at_)redwerk(_dot_)com> [07-19-07 07:51]:
Is it possible to configure procmail in certain way, which will allow it to
deliver e-mail messages into both pre-configured maildir folder for certain
mailing list and to my local inbox?

I would like to have a carbon copies of all e-mails posted to certain threads
or as replies to my emails posted into mailing list, sent to my inbox as well.

there are man files provided with the procmail package,
  man procmailrc
     search for "copy"
also
  man procmailex