Re: Buggy recipe (simple)

2007-07-19 19:59:35
At 02:19 2007-07-20 +0100, Stephen Allen wrote:
This is the part of my recipe which isn't working (or it probably is but
I've written it wrong).  RCPT_WHITELIST is a text file with one mailbox
per line, for those mailboxes I don't want to subject to some spam
checks.  In this instance, mailbox "spuddly" is in $RCPT_WHITELIST, but
the recipe *sometimes* continues into the actions when it's supposed to
skip.  Unfortunately I didn't have Verbose logging enabled, but all the
tests I'm doing all succeed - it's just the occasional time it fails to
work.  Any ideas?

Uhm, have you tried sandboxing it all and retesting using saved emails so
you can see the verbose logging?