Re: Spamd before delivery

2007-07-25 09:31:14
On 25-Jul-2007, at 07:24, Skip Brott wrote:
I am looking at how I can re-write my procmailrc file to run spamd
before
delivery.  I am seeing two issues as a result of the way my system
currently
runs:

1)  If an inbound email is being sent to an alias (list of users), the
message is "sent" to each recipient and then processed with SA.
Thus, SA
runs on each coy of the message rather than a single time.

Well, you can run spamd from your postfix (or whatever your MTA is)
instead of from procmail.

--
Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.