Re: procmail doesn't create the From header?

2007-08-06 02:35:31
Udi Mottelo wrote:

      Look at the folder by less(1) check if you realy miss
      the ~F~rom_.

er... I _will_ check again tonight (no ssh access now), but what
you say is exactly how I had *already* come to wrote:

sure enough, there is not even one of
those headers in the backup mailbox, even after sending 9/10
messages: hey are all there, just without that single header.

As far as this is concerned:

Get the last procmail src and install it manuely (ie not sentos's RPM).

this is not an option: I can't install and run gcc and friends on that
box for several technical and non-technical reasons, and I don't even
have a spare computer on which install the same distro and compile on.

Generally speaking, what does your "just compile from sources" mean?
Is there any public complaint or known unresolvable bug about how
procmail is packaged for centos?

last but not least, is there really no workaround that doesn't involve
compiling? Using different mailbox format, whatever?

Thanks,
Marco