Re: Debian, procmail and maildir

2007-09-02 14:19:45
Il 02/09/2007 15:34, Dallman Ross ha scritto:

Naturally, one wants to apply "DROPPRIVS = yes" before
allowing a system rcfile to write to an individual user's
$HOME area, however.

Thanks.
I now have the following three lines in my /etc/procmailrc:

   DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
   (This works)

   DROPPRIVS=yes
   (I put it after your suggestion, just to be sure, but to be sincere I
didn't notice any difference in procmail's behaviour. Please note that I
only have a single user who has a ~/.procmailrc file, just in case it
matters. All other users have a plain Maildir delivery thanks to the
global DEFAULT.)

   LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
   (This does not appear to work. I would like to have a global logfile,
instead of a per-user logfile. Any clues?)

--
Ciao,
   Marco.