Re: convert all mails of a catch-all mailbox to html or .txt. files infolders named by the recipient

2007-09-02 11:27:50
On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 07:35:16PM +0200, Stefan S. wrote:

Well I figured out something by myself:

I made a script:   convert.sh

---------------
for filename in /var/mail/*; do
 hypermail -m "$filename"
done
--------------

so I solved the problem.

How could I now let procmail run the script?

Please stop writing to me personally with all your procmail
list questions while you also cc the list.  Send your procmail
questions to the procmail list, not to me personally.  Thank you.

Run shell commands with a call from the recipe action line.

  SHELL = /bin/sh

  :0 hwi
  | myscript

That would "eat" the message that triggers the script.  If you
want to save the trigger message for further processing of some
kind, add the c-flag to the recipe.

Another way:

   DUMMY = `myscript`

dman