Re: convert all mails of a catch-all mailbox to html or .txt. files infolders named by the recipient

2007-09-02 10:37:45
Well I figured out something by myself:

I made a script:   convert.sh

---------------
for filename in /var/mail/*; do
  hypermail -m "$filename"
done
--------------

so I solved the problem.

How could I now let procmail run the script?

Is there a possibility to execute "hypermail -m
/var/spool/mail/NAMES_OF_THE_CREATED_MBOXES" for each created mbox
instead piping hypermail?

I would solve it with a cronjob, but hypermail can´t convert "all mboxes
of a folder". I would have to look for the mboxes´ names, and run the
command for each mbox.

The command for procmail to execute would look like "hypermail -m
/path/to/yust-created-mboxes"

Any idea? Thank you