Error writing to large file

2007-09-23 01:48:15
I'm trying to save mail to a 88 meg file in a user directory and get an error
message in the log file:

procmail: Error while writing to "Recently Received"

I'm aware of the file size limit in Postfix, but I'm getting this error writing
to a user file and not the /var/spool/mail file. Is this still a Postfix issue?

I'm not having trouble with the 88 meg mail spool file and Postfix when I don't
use Procmail.

Thanks for any solutions.

-SB