Re: [dman(_at_)panix(_dot_)com: Re: Trouble with procmail.]

2007-09-24 08:59:50
On Monday 24 September 2007 17:12:43 Dallman Ross wrote:
Apply the i-flag to your recipe.

       i    Ignore any write errors on this recipe (i.e., usually  due  to
an early closed pipe).

The pipe can close early if we're stuffing lots of material (big mail)
into it.

You could also employ the w or W flag.  Then you could have a fallback
recipe in case your perl script fails or is unavailable.

YEAH !!!

It just works !

Thank you so much !

Can you explain me why there was an error ?
I'm trying to understand but I got no clue...

I don't get it !

Thanks a lot anyway !