Re: How to get the senders email address in the perl script where procmail forwarded the mail ?

2007-10-08 03:02:16
On 7-Oct-2007, at 19:51, Bart Schaefer wrote:
On 10/7/07, LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com> wrote:
1) It is perfectly legitimate to have no whitespace after the
   colon;

Er.. I don't have the rfc in front of me, so you MAY be right, but
I've NEVER seen it in 20 years of email.

He's right.  The space is required for usenet news postings, but not
for email.

Ah, I knew I remembered it being required in something.

There's just been yet another round of argument about this
on the ietf-822 mailing list, as the usenet standards group keeps
trying to get the email standards group to require it as well.

What's the argument against it, "All change is bad"?

--
Rid yourself of doubt --
                                 or should you?